- breaking the link between (the producers of goods and services) and (the people who use them)
- breaking [the link (between the producers of goods and services)] and (the people who use them)
Let me give another example that is more relevant to our daily life: "Combo meal includes beverage, desert, soup or fries". Which one is it?
- (beverage, desert, soup) or fries. (3 or 1 item)
- beverage, desert, (soup or fries). (always 3 items)
- red (wolf meat). (the meat is red)
- (red wolf) meat. (the wolf is red)